Financial Aid

Many IMA students receive some form of financial aid. Financial support for qualified students includes the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP), William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program, and Federal Perkins Loan, Federal College Work Study. For more information visit Hunter’s Office of Financial Aid website.
If you qualify for financial aid and are interested in a work study position in the department, potentially in the equipment room, computer lab, or program office, then complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and indicate on the FAFSA that you are interested in a work-study job. Once you are informed of your work-study allocation, please let the IMA Program office know so that we can arrange for an appropriate job in the program or department.
(See Financial Aid for Graduate Students.)
For more information on financial opportunities see Teaching Opportunities and Fellowships.
Title: sbagenrecording3 by IMA alumn and professor Dylan Gauthier on Vimeo